The Spyderco Large Manix is very popular knife that has undergone a couple changes, and this is the second model that was released. The original Manix C95 released around 2004-2007, with this Foliage Green sprint run version released shortly after in 2008. This is the heaviest of the Large C95 Manix knives.
Custom and Production Tactical Knife Reviews
The Benchmade 15020 Bone Collector is one of a series of knives designed in collaboration with Michael Waddell, professional hunter and host of hunting shows on the Outdoor Channel. The knives are designed in the spirit of the hunter, and feature many interesting details that they will appreciate.
The Benchmade 707 Sequel is the “sequel” to the once popular Benchmade 705, the smaller brother of the Benchmade 710. All three knives were designed by McHenry & Williams for Benchmade. The Benchmade 707 Sequel improved on a few things where the 705 was weak, including thinner handles and a wider profile blade.
The Lucas Burnley designer Kwaiken folder from Boker Plus is a decently, and attractive looking piece of steel with obvious Japanese influences that appeals to the eyes, and feel sleek and slim in the hand. While its not perfect, it is an very nice folder to handle and appreciate.
- Spyderco Large Manix C95GPFG Knife Review
June 30th, 2014
- Benchmade 15020 Bone Collector Knife Review
June 8th, 2014
- Benchmade 707 Sequel Knife Review
May 2nd, 2014
- Boker Kwaiken Lucas Burnley IKBS Knife
March 15th, 2014
- Spyderco Manix 2 Tan G-10 Bento Box Edition Knife Review
December 30th, 2013
- Spyderco Military Fluted Titanium C36TIF Review
November 4th, 2013
- Benchmade 790 Lerch Subrosa Knife Review
September 19th, 2013
- Spyderco Laci Szabo Folder Knife C146 Review
August 28th, 2013